Love My Flat Tummy - Tysons Corner, VA

What can I say other than Dr. Widder is amazing....

What can I say other than Dr. Widder is amazing. From the moment I met him, he made sure that I was comfortable and that I was informed about the decision to have an abdominoplasty. The day of the surgery I was surprised when he was the one that actually started my IV as most doctors leave this task for the RN.

In the days immediately after the surgery I saw Dr. Widder twice and each time he was both attentive and kind. He accepted late night phone calls (2am) from my son who would call in a panic if I so much as grimaced in pain.

I experienced a minor problem post surgery which was immediately taken care of by Dr. Widder. His manner was very soothing which had me feeling at ease.

Like I already said, Dr. Widder is amazing! His staff Lynn, Vanessa and especially JoJo were wonderful as well. From start to finish, I felt cared for by someone who obviously takes great in what he does.

L. Green