I Just Want my Perky Full Boobies Back!

I’ve always had amazing boobs! Big full PERKY B...

I’ve always had amazing boobs! Big full PERKY BOOBS. The ones that every girl dreams of…that is until after my second child. After having breast fed both children, gaining & losing the weight they were less than the amazing boobs they once were. I longed dreamed of perky upper pole fullness, not having to wear a bra if I chose not to, and all those super adorable tops, dresses & outfits that are either strapless or strappy. I wanted to wear those too dang it. I knew ultimately surgery was my only option. But could I just do implants with minimal scarring or would I have to do a lift & implants & have that horrible scar?! While I knew to achieve the goal I was desiring it would mean lift & implants, I feared that scar. I think I really just wanted a doctor that would tell me no you don’t have to do that, I have this magic potion here in my back pocket...viola. HA! Not exactly!

It seems like all my girlfriends have already gotten implants and/or lift & implants and I was the very last one. And wouldn’t you know that every single one of those girlfriends wishes they would’ve done this or that different or is unhappy with their end result or something about them. How is it possible that every single one of them are unhappy with something about their new boobs. Will I be unhappy too? What if I make the wrong decision, go to small, go to big, silicone or saline, choose the wrong doctor, lord forbid they are lopsided or cockeyed, etc? To say I was a bit worried was an understatement.

That is until I met Dr. Harrison. He made all my worries disappear. What is your end result, he asked? And so I began…I want my big full perky beautiful boobies back lol. I want the option to wear a bra or not whenever I want. My fear though is that I will have to have a lift to achieve the look I want. He began giving me my options. Yes he could’ve done exactly what I wanted & told me exactly what I wanted to hear but he had my best interest at heart. He gave me the here & now results of each option as well as 10 years from now.

With all of my options & his guidance but ultimately my decision, I chose to do a lift & 420 cc saline implants. Best. Decision. I. Ever. Made. I have not one concern, nor one bad thing to say about my experience and/or the decisions I went with. All that worrying about the scarring & 7 months later that scar is hardly even noticeable. It’s possible it will even be non-existent at a year post op. Thankfully Dr. Harrison is a perfectionist & extremely educated in his field. I am beyond thankful I chose him as my doctor & highly recommend him to any & everyone.

I’ll try to get pictures loaded soon.
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

I was beyond pleased with my whole experience. Dr. Harrison is highly educated and a perfectionist at what he does. He is entertainingly hilarious & makes you feel as if he has known you your whole life. His staff is extremely helpful & courteous. My breast augmentation and lift results are everything I dreamed of &; more. The scarring I was most worried about are hardly even noticeable 7 months later. Needless to say the only person that loves them more than I do is my husband. Job well done Dr. Harrison! If you are considering having anything done, do yourself a favor & consult with Dr. Harrison first. You won't regret it!