Love my New Boobs!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I’ve always had amazing boobs! Big full PERKY B...

I’ve always had amazing boobs! Big full PERKY BOOBS. The ones that every girl dreams of…that is until after my second child. After having breast fed both children, gaining & losing the weight they were less than the amazing boobs they once were. I longed dreamed of perky upper pole fullness, not having to wear a bra if I chose not to, and all those super adorable tops, dresses & outfits that are either strapless or strappy. I wanted to wear those too dang it. I knew ultimately surgery was my only option. But could I just do implants with minimal scarring or would I have to do a lift & implants & have that horrible scar?! While I knew to achieve the goal I was desiring it would mean lift & implants, I feared that scar. I think I really just wanted a doctor that would tell me no you don’t have to do that, I have this magic potion here in my back pocket...viola. HA! Not exactly!

It seems like all my girlfriends have already gotten implants and/or lift & implants and I was the very last one. And wouldn’t you know that every single one of those girlfriends wishes they would’ve done this or that different or is unhappy with their end result or something about them. How is it possible that every single one of them are unhappy with something about their new boobs. Will I be unhappy too? What if I make the wrong decision, go to small, go to big, silicone or saline, choose the wrong doctor, lord forbid they are lopsided or cockeyed, etc? To say I was a bit worried was an understatement.

That is until I met Dr. Harrison. He made all my worries disappear. What is your end result, he asked? And so I began…I want my big full perky beautiful boobies back lol. I want the option to wear a bra or not whenever I want. My fear though is that I will have to have a lift to achieve the look I want. He began giving me my options. Yes he could’ve done exactly what I wanted & told me exactly what I wanted to hear but he had my best interest at heart. He gave me the here & now results of each option as well as 10 years from now.

With all of my options & his guidance but ultimately my decision, I chose to do a lift & 420 cc saline implants. Best. Decision. I. Ever. Made. I have not one concern, nor one bad thing to say about my experience and/or the decisions I went with. All that worrying about the scarring & 7 months later that scar is hardly even noticeable. It’s possible it will even be non-existent at a year post op. Thankfully Dr. Harrison is a perfectionist & extremely educated in his field. I am beyond thankful I chose him as my doctor & highly recommend him to any & everyone.

I’ll try to get pictures loaded soon.

Boobiversary coming up soon...

Having relied on RealSelf.com so much before my surgery I really hate that I didn't journal my whole experience from beginning to end to help others the way they helped me. My Boobiversary is coming up in about two months so all my pictures will be filtering back through my Timehop soon to which I will post as they reappear. While I thought I had saved them all with good intentions to come back & update this it seems like I'm missing some. I am still completely satisfied with my decision & results & couldn't be any happier with the way they turned out. Amazingly enough, the one thing I was most worried about...Scarring is pretty much non existent or very minimal to the naked eye. Only regrets I have is having not done this sooner.

Pre 2nd Baby Boobs

This site was so helpful for me before I had my lift & implants done. While I didn't take the time to keep my timeline current I did make notes to come back later in hopes that I could back later & update to help someone else the way they helped me get an ideas of what to expect & so forth. So finally I'm getting around to just that. These pics are pre second child and/or probably at all of my nice big full breast that I ultimately wanted to get back too.

Consult

Fast forward to February 2016 & after the birth of my second baby, I was more than ready to finally have my nice full perky boobies back. I had a consult with Dr. Harrison where we decided a lift would ultimately give me the best results as well as implants. I chose saline implants & he did the anchor lift.

I was naturally at that time in my life a full C small D. Though at one point in my life I was overflowing out a DD (which was right out of highschoo)l & then slimmed up quite a bit in my college years & went down to Full D. Ahhh they were soooo nice lol. After my first child & breastfeeding they were a sad D but after getting on a work out schedule they perked back up to a perky D. Then after my 2nd son, wah wah very sad C. I'm sure they would've perked back up after working out more it I wasn't willing to wait that out seeing as though I knew I was done having kiddos.

After the Big Day

Finally the day I had waited so long for. February 11, 2016 was the actual day of surgery. I wasn't too coherent afterwards just did ALOT of sleeping. Same thing the following day.

These pictures were actually about a week later. High & tight I call them. I would not recommend 4 days after surgery going out for a very long walk on a beautiful day just bc you think you need to get out of the house & you have lots of energy. The scabs that you notice going down my boob are from the blisters that I got on that walk. The friction of walking & rubbing against that tape left me with some nice bubbly blisters. Ouchy! Not one of my best decisions I ever made.

March 2016

Updated pics as of March 2016 on scarring, incisions, & settling.

Summer 2016

Filled out my swimsuits nicely last summer.

November 2016

Update on healing, scars & settling as of November 2016.

February 2017 Incision Update

Incision Update as of February 2017. Hardly visible right?! So impressed. And to think i was soo worried about having a lift because of the scarring.

I was beyond pleased with my whole experience. Dr. Harrison is highly educated and a perfectionist at what he does. He is entertainingly hilarious & makes you feel as if he has known you your whole life. His staff is extremely helpful & courteous. My breast augmentation and lift results are everything I dreamed of &; more. The scarring I was most worried about are hardly even noticeable 7 months later. Needless to say the only person that loves them more than I do is my husband. Job well done Dr. Harrison! If you are considering having anything done, do yourself a favor & consult with Dr. Harrison first. You won't regret it!