A New Look - Tyler, TX

I saw Dr. Harrison on the advice of several...

I saw Dr. Harrison on the advice of several friends and was 110% satisfied with his work! I went in looking to even out my frame, (I was wearing a large bottom and small top) and Dr. Harrison was happy to discuss other options besides breast augmentation to get the look I wanted. In the end, we decided the best option was augmentation. My favorite part was getting to tell Dr. Harrison what I wanted to look like and him being able to fill that expectation. I wanted a C and that's exactly what I got. I know that he put in the size I had originally asked for and after looking at it, he decided they were too large and went with a smaller size. I am so grateful that he listened to what I said and looked out for me because I am so happy with what I got. He even called me the following days (while on vacation, no less) to check up on how I was feeling. I would give him the highest recommendation to anybody and everybody. Go see him!
Tyler Plastic Surgeon