54 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Breast Reconstruction - Tyler, TX

This is not the first time I have used Dr Saar to...

This is not the first time I have used Dr Saar to perform the desired procedure. Before I had a lift with implants. This time he removed my implants. Another Surgeon performed my bilateral mastectomy, and Dr Saar the inserted expanders and closed me up. He also came back at 11:30pm to check on me because he was informed of some clotting. He massaged the area to work out any clotted blood in the newly closed area. He returned again at 6:00am to check on me again. He cares about his work and his patients.
Every week I have gone into his office to have injections in my expanders. Every week he asks how your week has gone, any unusual pain, bruising, and he ask how you are dealing with new body. He always takes time with his patients.

54 Had Had Lumpectomy 16 Years Ago Wanted to Be Symetrical

Dr. Saar informed me of every possibility of what could happen because of how much and where my lumpectomy was. I was very happy with the work he did. He listened to what I wanted, and did exactly that. My breast look symetrical and it is awesome not to have to put an enhanced with one breast. Plus I can no go bra less and look good. I will use him as my plastic surgeon for any and all surgeries I choose in the future.

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

There is nothing better than having a Doctor who cares about his patients. His office staff and nurses are all compassionate people.