30 Yr Old Athletic Mommy of 2 Bf Babies. 110lbs, 5'5'' 30 is the New 20! ;) - Twin Falls, ID

I have extreme volume loss after nursing 2 babies...

I have extreme volume loss after nursing 2 babies for over a year each. I have always been active and no amount of exercise or weights will fix the boobie situation. I have been all over the board with bra size from 34A-34C/D and now all is left is skin and sag. :(

I have already had my pre-op and am scheduled for surgery in less than two weeks! I cannot wait to fill out a bikini top this summer and feel like a real woman again.

I am going with High Profile Textured Silicone 340 CC's. 300 have been ordered as well in case the 340's don't fit right. I have some asymmetry and will most likely still end up with some afterwards.

Hate posting my pre op pics on here but maybe the posts will help someone else! Wish me luck, I am so happy to have a place to share my journey and read all the inspirational boobie stories. You ladies are amazing!

30 year old athletic mommy of 2 bf babies. 340cc textured high profile unders