42 Yr Old Mother of 4, 400cc Dual Plane High Profile Silicone Mentor Implants. Post Op 2 Weeks - Minneapolis, MN

Pre op I was a 30 barely an A, so far post op I...

Pre op I was a 30 barely an A, so far post op I have been measuring 30DD/E. (30 band, 37 bust).I had been considering breast augmentation for years. I talked to women who had it done, went through a lot of reviews online, and looked at loads of pictures. I did my homework so to speak. I consulted with 2 different board certified surgeons before choosing a surgeon I felt understood what I wanted and whom I was more comfortable with.
I am now 2 weeks post op and have had many ups and downs. I go from being ecstatic and happy to feeling like my implants are alien and asking myself what have I done? I know it will take time to fully heal and for myself to fully embrace the new me.
My boyfriend was very supportive and let me decide what I wanted. I had more pain than I had anticipated, but it is bearable. Every day gets better. I went back to work 4 days post op (I am a med-surg nurse). I just take it slow and use extra strength Tylenol for pain control at work. I use the muscle relaxer to that I can get some decent sleep when I get home in the morning (night shift nurse). The first week I slept in my recliner comfortably enough. Now I surround myself with pillows in my bed. If I had to make the choice again knowing what I know now I would do it again.
I didn't take any pre op pictures myself, I can post those when I get them from my Dr.'s office.

Demographics

42 years old, 5'5", 130#
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Very personable. Had my best interests in mind. Very skilled.