Alien Stomach

I'll heard some say that you won't have a belly...

I'll heard some say that you won't have a belly button after a panniculectomy. I want a belly button! I know underpants can cover up the scar, but not having a belly button would have people doing a double take at a pool.
I have a heavy, kangaroo pouch that is my main concern. I can never get clothes to fit because of my stomach. I know a tummy tuck would make it look better, but I think I'll be happy if my clothes fit and I can put on toe nail polish.

First consultation

I had my first consultation with Dr Stanley J Harper at Turkle & Associates, in Indianapolis, In. I was very happy with staff and Dr. Harper treated me like I was the last patient of the day (at least I don't think I was!) - he didn't make me feel rushed and waited patiently for me to form my questions. The only thing that made me uneasy is what he said I could expect for the final results - not that great. I've seen before and after pictures of people who have claimed to have had a Panni, but I don't think mentioned that they had other things done too. So, I may not be 100% happy, but at least I won't have the fatty pouch. My surgery is scheduled for Jan 19, 2015