Needed to Feel Like a Woman Again - Turkey, TR

I have 3 children and lost my womenly sexiness...

I have 3 children and lost my womenly sexiness along the way. I had suffered with severe stretch marks and excess skin supported with surrounding fat around the stomach areas. I always wanted a tummy tuck but after researching the prices in UK i thought the procedure would be financially out of my reach so sadly gave up on that idea. My friend had re introduced me into the idea when she told me about Revitalize and how affordable they were. I couldnt believe it until i went to a consultation and got the prices confirmed. This was a fraction of the UK prices which was very much within my reach especially as i am now getting married soon. All flights were arranged with Revitalize staff which made the process easier. I would recommend a direct flight to and from your destination to avoid unwanted stop off delays.. especially after procedure.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cenk is a man of few words. His approach is very much business. But then this is a sign he takes his job very serious so be his focus is purely on making sure you are satisfied with his work. Dr Cenk truly is an amaz8ng artist and is very good at what he does. There were a variety of patients at the villa getting different procedures and all were not disappointed. All patients were extreemly satisfied with his work.