My Very Good Hair Transplant with Dr. Cinik in Istanbul Turkey 4200 Grafts. Istanbul, TR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My name is Rani, and i am from the UK. I had hair...

My name is Rani, and i am from the UK. I had hair transplant in Turkey in Istanbul last in Nov this year. My doctor Dr. Cinik was really professional and friendly. He answered all my questions before the operation and on the day of the operation. I met with Dr Cinik after the operation to ensure everything went well, and his team were very nice and helpful. I have a very good result so far, see my photos below

My Photos after 10 days

My hairline is growing very well, see my photos below

My Hair Transplant after 1 month - with Dr. Cinik in Istanbul Turkey 4200 Grafts. Istanbul, TR

My hair hair growth in the front has got a lot better and the hairs have started to really come up. There was some shedding of the hairs when I had a showered, but it has stabilized. I am hoping for the hair growth to continue. I know the crown is still not as thick as the front, but I know its early days still, and its important not to judge too soon. I will post more photos next month. I have added my latest photos below:

My results after 3 months

My hair is growing well, I know I have to be patient for the results as I have only done 3 months after the hair transplant. I have attached some photos to show the present result.
Istanbul Physician

Dr Cinik was very professional and helpful. He answered all my questions and reviewed me before and after the hair transplant operation. I had a very good service and recommend him if you are looking for a hair transplant.