5"4 135lbs: Getting Buttock Implants in Istanbul

Hey guys, I have just booked myself in with a...

Hey guys,

I have just booked myself in with a surgeon in Turkey for this May for fat transfer to buttocks and implants. I have to sit down on a plane for 4 1/2 hours, only 5 days after the surgery. I see that a lot of people have commented about the difficulty of sitting down. Is this something I should worry about? Also if the incision is made down the buttock crack, how do you stop it from getting infected? I will be back in the UK away from the surgeon, so am slightly worried about the aftercare for obvious reasons where the incision is. Also there is the option to get it underneath or above the buttock muscle? Does any one know what difference that makes?

Wish Pics

This result is what I'm hoping for.

About to fly out to Istanbul

I fly out on the 15th of May for surgery on the 16th. It's getting real now! I've been having nightmares of implants sliding down the back of my leg and being squint and uneven. Let's hope it's just nightmares, lol! I've read a lot about the things that can go wrong and am mentally preparing for the worst to happen. Wish me luck ladies! I will of course post all the post op progress xx

3 days post op

I have been released from the hospital. This is what why new buttocks look like. Oval 485cc implants were used combined with a 200cc fat transfer. The first two days were extremely painful but the worst of it has finally subsided. My buttocks look really long and flat basically rectangular! Is this a result of temporary swelling as its only a few days post op? Does anyone have the desired round bubble but within the first week of the op? I'm getting a bit scared the shape won't change to what i want it to be.

3 days post op

Hey girls, I know it's early days but I'm slightly concerned about how rectangular they look from the side? is this something that will get better once the swelling has gone down? I was hoping for a bubble butt not a rectangular butt :/ ! Also the centre of my butt cheeks are slightly numb, is this normal and will full sensation come back? These are intramuscular 485cc implants with 200cc fat transfer per cheek.

Day 6 post op

took the bandages and corset off to take a quick shower. The implant is still sitting high giving a rectangular appearance. When should i start to panic and freak out?? I was really hoping to see a bubble butt by now :/ trying to stay calm and hope its just swelling.

6 days post op

so not a bubble :'(

4 Weeks Post Op (485cc Oval Butt Implants with fat transfer)

The pain has subsided, still a bit uncomfortable to sit for longer than half an hour but don't need to take pain killers any more. All the stitches have dissolved except for the bottom set. I'm slightly concerned as they should have all dissolved by now. I'm just waiting it out for another few weeks. I'm still frantically cleaning the final stitches twice a day and being really careful with looking after it. I'm terrified by the prospect of getting an infection and still not in the clear until the scar heals fully.
Also I'm really happy with the projection of my new bum, but by bum is quite long so kind of looks a bit square with the implants in now. The downward slope is essentially a straight line.
I'd really appreciate any words of advice from the real self community? Should I get another fat transfer to round out?

Thanks,
Anna
Murat Topalan, Esteworld

Great professional service all the way through. The hospital was gorgeous with lovely helpful staff. I'm really happy with my results and felt listened to when I specified what I wanted. this is definitely better than i would have got in the UK and for way more value. Can't wait to wear leggings with pride thanks to my new booty.