avoid mediface antayla turkey waste of money!!! - Turkey, TR

HI ladies Please do not use this clinic if you...

HI ladies

Please do not use this clinic if you want a BBL that will last. I wasted £2500 on this clinic and meltham is very rude I can show screen shots of conversations we had after when I asked why my BBL was going down so much, I even showed other clinics my after pics and they were disgusted and shocked by how badly it was, I never sat down for 4 weeks, slept on my belly, so not sure why its gone back to what it was but worse in less than a month. Please consider other options that's all. I saw all the reviews on what clinic and I am not convinced they are true, I . I tried to write a bad review which never went up so I am not convinced about the reviews on that site. Meltham was very rude to me when I told her my butt is going down, don't get me wrong in the beginning she's lovely, but when she's taken your money and got her commission and you want advise on after care, that's when she shows her true colours. My butt is flatter then what it started I had enough fat to do a good job however they did not use enough what so ever. Please Please consider other clinics within turkey, the way they grafted the fat cant be right. I am going to put pics up eventually. Meltham tried to say her granddad died and told me to stop messaging her, then in the space of 5 minutes she then changed up and said her grandmother died when I asked for copies of legal documents I signed, she then proceeded to block my number. Ladies please be careful, yes clinic is very nice but your not paying for that your paying to have a bbl that will last and this is not the place to invest in.

Nice manors but clearly didn't do a good job