29years Old Mother of One Having Lipo and Bbl to Get Her Dream Butt - Turkey

I av always wanted big bum. I'm soo obsessed that...

I av always wanted big bum. I'm soo obsessed that I look at women's bum. I'm worst than men. Iv been wearing bum pants for 8 years. I have different ranges including the bum lift. Enough is enough. Time to ditch that! I need the thing. Iv always been slim with flat belly, but since having my son, my stomach is just saggy skin and big from the top like a pregnant person. The weight just dnt want to shift from my belly. Even when I lost my baby weight and went down to uk size 8, my belly still look like I'm pregnant.
Iv been researching and finally I am getting my surgery done in turkey. UK is just too expensive. My friend got hers done for £4600 and I'm getting mine done for £1900 in turkey including 4*hotel, transfers, blood test,medication and garment.
My surgery is few days away 15/09/2015. I'm excited and scared of the pain. Coz a friend of mine got hers done 4 days ago in London and after seeing her result and the pains she is goin thru, I'm soo anxious and can't wait to get the pain out of the way and look and feel sexy
dr selahattin tulunay

The staffs are very quick with response and answers all my questions. They are very helpful and they help me with bargaining with the doctor regarding prices.