Upper Eyelid Surgery February 04, 2015

I want to have it very bad for years. I had the...

I want to have it very bad for years. I had the plastic surgeon who has known as one of the BEST in TR. Surgery was nice. I even did not spent the the night at hospital. I had depression at recovery, it is named as body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), but after 3 months it's göne. Now I am feeling fine at seeing myself at mirror. I can suggest to be patient to whom wants to have that surgery. I am not courage enough to have lower lids.

My Suggestions about Upper Eyelid Surgery

Surgery date: February 04, 2015. One month after my recovery from a very serious illness called: pancreatitis, which was cured by a gall bladder surgery, I was feeling bad. It was a life threatening illness. As soon as I recovered I went t a plastic surgeon. I really don't know the reason of that. I strictly understood that life will be ended. For a while I was complaining from my upper eyelids. I didn't search much but of course , I didn't want to go to an aggressive surgeon for fear of the "hollowness" some others have complained about. I asked that several times to my surgeon and he said it will be ok. "You won't be like your 20's but your upper eyelids will be beautiful, never except to go back in time." he said. Somehow I said OK. In fact I want to go back in time, I want my 25 years old eyes back.

The next day I was at the operating room.

A few hours after the surgery I looked at a mirror and I didn't like what I saw. My eyes were very red and swollen. My eye pits seemed deep. I hate deep eye pits on me. It seems horrifying.

I added a photo of myself at the age of 25. As you see I do NOT have deep eye pits.

After the surgery, besides all those bruising, discomfort, scar tissue, bumpiness etc, I falled in a deep depression. I did not like myself any more. Days passed and passed and passed.... I am not concerned with healing, I am concerned with my appearance. After a month I was looking like a human again. A human looking from her eyes in deep pits in her skull!

I was not happy. I was staying at home whole time, did not go out, did not call the doctor, nothing.

Then he called me and said he wants to see me. When I went he said in fact everything is normal but I am exagerating. I might have a body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), which means; "The people think about their real or perceived flaws for hours each day. They can't control their negative thoughts and don't believe people who tell them that they look fine. Their thoughts may cause severe emotional distress and interfere with their daily functioning. They may miss work or school, avoid social situations and isolate themselves, even from family and friends, because they fear others will notice their flaws. They may even undergo unnecessary plastic surgeries to correct perceived imperfections, never finding satisfaction with the results."

I don't know if I have that disorder but as the time passes, my appearance was better, and/or I got used to it. I learnt how to make make up again. Days passed... I have a different appearance now. I am still getting used to that.

My suggestion to one who is going for upper eyelids is: Please tell your doctor descriptively what you want. Please request the before-after photos. If you are not satisfied what the doc explains, shows and describes please don't do that. Wait till you find the right doctor who is addressing what you want. With love and wishes of good luck to everybody.

Great Revisional Eyelid Surgeries including Scar Revision, Skin Pinch, Canthopexy, Zplasty and Fat Transfer

There are some examples of great Revisional Eyelid Surgeries, some including Scar Revision, Skin Pinch, Canthopexy, Zplasty and Fat Transfer.

That is what I need.

I want my appeareance back. I don't know the woman I see at the mirror.

This is how I am seen now

I really need some revision.

Hollow Eyes