Delighted with 9 Months Results at Transest - Turkey

I had been losing hair for 15 years but fin and...

I had been losing hair for 15 years but fin and minoxidil had worked really well until the last 2 to 3 years. My body was losing the fight even with the meds. I always said I'd get a transplant but the costs were out of my league, I guess when I seen James nesbit results I started looking into it further and decided FUE was the only way to go as I didn't fancy the scar. Then I found Transest reviews here and on whatclinic and couldn't believe the price. Within 2 days I had made contact with Transest and I was booked in for the op. Yes it was more risky than staying in the UK but for 4500 grafts I couldn't afford it here. Anyway it's history now and I couldn't be happier after not quite 5 months yet. Take a look at the pictures and judge for yourself.

6 month update

More growth and some more thickening, delighted so far, if I get double results from here it will be massive success, already pleased now so no more worrying from now on. I can also feel lots of spikes on Crown and more all over so I think this will start coming along better from now.

7 Month Update

It has now been just over 7 months, the left side is starting to slowly improve as is the crown but they are a good 3 months behind the right side and front, it has improved over last month but it's definetely slowed down.

Nearly 9 months update

Definitely still thickening up all over, it's impossible to notice on a day to day basis but I think the right side is catching up and the crown is filling in slowly. I'm delighted so far especially with the temples, I haven't had temple points for 16 years so it has totally transformed my look, with a small amount of concealer I can now pretty much achieve a full head of hair and hopefully I will get some additional thickening. I didn't think I would get as good coverage from 4600 grafts so anything else is a bonus.

12 Months Update

The last 3 months have been really good, hair has thickened up more and straightened out enabling me to grow it longer. I still think it will thicken over the coming months as lots of new hair is still fine, and the crown is slowly improving, I can still feel stubble there. All in all I don't think it could have gone better considering where I started, I've stopped all meds now as they had stopped working prior my op anyway. I thought it would be good to post before and after in the same position and lighting conditions so you can get a true reflection of the difference.