37 Year Old - Turkey, TR

After many hours of research I booked with Dr...

After many hours of research I booked with Dr Maral in Turkey. They have said 3000-5500 graphs for $2350 USD. I'm from Canada so that works out to $3050 CDN plus I paid $850 for the flight and $70 USD (95 CDN) for the VISA. I'll be in for about 4K CDN. On average the reviews I have seen get 4500 graphs, in Canada the average price was $8 per graphs so all things being equal 4K vs 36k or 90% less. The plan is to post 1 photo per month for the next year. I've been shaving my head for 10 years but decided to let it grow for 3 weeks to get a good idea of what the starting point actually is.

5400 graphs

Just returned from the Clinic. 5400 graphs...this would have cost me a new BMW if I had this done where I live.

Dr Maral is great, his staff at the Clinic were professional, diligent and hard working. It's not hard to see why he has 5 star reviews.

Day 8

I had to snap a pic...I know it's will probably be 6 months before it looks this good again.

4 week update

Well, this won't be good for business

First the airport now the military...

8 weeks

Just got a fresh trim today.

11 weeks

13 weeks

I'm going to let the top grow, I know 16-20 weeks there should be something to see. Stay tuned!

15 weeks

16 weeks

Lights off pic
Pic with flash
Lights on.

I pick lights off, no flash

Week 17

Week 17

Week 18

Remember that episode from Seinfeld when Jerry is dating a women that looks great from one angle and so-so from another depending on the lighting?

I AM happy with the results so far.

19 weeks

Week 19 and still itchy. That most like has to do more with my pyrosis the the HT

I will probably go for a hair cut this week, I'm
not used to letting the side grow. You can see the difference between pic 1 and 4...a lot has to do with the angle you look at.

Week 20

Just got a hair cut today
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Super nice guy, amazing staff, hotel, driver...everything was taken care of