25 Year Old - FUE - Turkey - Dr Maral - 3300 -€2000

It's been a long time coming with my receding...

It's been a long time coming with my receding hairline and like the majority of men's who actually love having hair - I loved mine!

I spent countless hours online, trolling websites and reading reviews trying to sort something out - you must know how frustrating this actually is!

Dr Maral never came up when searching - there were also a select few which were always popping up. When I finally found Maral I done a lot of research and found most of the reviews on this website. Now the price/package were obviously very eye catching.

I spend a few weeks emailing back and forth to Dr Maral, he is very quick at responding and answered all my question.

I arrived in Istanbul on the 27th (the gf birthday :s - the only day available for myself) oops. I was collected from the airport with the driver standing with my name - I felt a little bit important to tell the truth. My op was scheduled for the 28th. He drove us to our hotel (Levent otel), his car was top notch and so was the hotel - very beautiful.

The next morning I had a phone call to the room telling me that the driver will be collecting me at midday. He arrived and took us to the clinic which was very close.
Arriving at the clinic , it was clean well manned. I spoke to Maral and he took some photos and then I had my hair cut. He then took some more photos and drew on a hair line, explaining that I can't have it too low as it be unnatural as I get older.

I was then taking into the operating room where I was led face down on a table while they numbed the back of my head, listen to everyone who says it - they do sting but you just have to grin and bare it. You're their for one reason. Once numb you absolutely feel nothing at all, and they get to work. I have two people working on me, on cutting around the hair and the other taking out. Once finished which took around one and a half hours, I had lunch. They provided it for myself and my partner, grilled chicken and a Coke - was very tasty.

They then got to work on the top of my head. This time lead back down on the table - I could at least watch the music channel - which for obvious reason I didn't understand as it was all Turkish. Yet again the numbing injections stung but soon fade. They then made the holes and starting filling it in. 3 of them done this and took around 3 hours. So in total I was their for 4.5hours.

All you every feel is the injection - I'm sure I almost fell asleep several times.

I went back the next day to remove my bandages and pick up my shampoos.
I had 3 sets of pills to take 3 times a day for 3 days. Painkillers and anti inflamtory.

Overall it was very profession and they knew what they were doing.

Whilst I was their, I met 2 Canadians who came over for the same thing as well as 3 lads from Birmingham. Dr Maral is very popular.

So far it's been a week since the Fue and I feel completely fine, I had mild swelling but nothing to much. Sleeping was a little hard on the first two nights but it's absolutely fine now - I think that's down to me mostly as I can't really sleep lying on my back. most of the donor area has healed Became scabby and fallen - perhaps again that down to me as I find it hard not to touch it. Obviously I don't touch the recipient area only when washing - which makes me really nervous.

I guess we will just see what happens now. I'll try to keep it up date as much as possible.

Also Dr Maral wants me to keep him up to date too, he also said to me before I left if I wasn't happy with what he had done or it didn't work to well, he would be happy to fix it for free. Which I guess is pretty nice of him as long as I have enough donor left.

As requested

before photos

Photo update

I've realised its been a while since I've updated or even been online.

One year on..

The picture speak for themselves, I'm happy with it.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon