Fat Transfer to Bottom MediFace Antalya - Turkey, TR

I am pleased with my results that i got and happy...

3 month review :)
5:26

I am pleased with my results that i got and happy with the amazing care that was always on standby from everyone involved at mediface such lovely people :) i did find it hard some times with the language barrier but it wasn’t to much of an issue has Meltem was always there to assist.

I am now at 3 months post op an i love my bum now just a bit dis heartened about the lipo side but i have be reassured all through out my healing process an going to go back to have some more lipo out of the areas am not happy with :) .

before the operation everything ran so smoothly which is a nice relief for me as a patient to not have to worry about things such has hotel transfers ect.

The before an aftercare were spot on the surgeon listen to all my needs an from what i can see has giving me my dream body. Aftercare was amazing all the nurses were always there if you needed anything such a lovely clean place was very impressed ??

Thank you Meltem ????

Review straight after surgery

4 weeks post op

Engin Üstünsoy

The Surgeon was lovely an listen to everything i told him i wanted he spoke some English but not fluent like Meltem :)