Feeling Depressed - Tupelo, MS

I'm swollen, I'm hard, the curves I saw the first...

I'm swollen, I'm hard, the curves I saw the first couple of days have disappeared. I went to the Dr. This morning to check for fluid build-up!! Long story short it was only 2 drops!!!! Why am I do hard and swollen?? Where did the curves go?? I feel like I wasted my money!!!! Has anyone experienced the same setbacks as myself??

Day 9 update

My swelling seems to subside overnight. As I get up in the morning and start moving throughout the day it begins to swell a bit as if I'm 3 months pregnant. I have a appointment July 5 to get my stitches removed I can't wait. For some reason my left foot has been extremely numb after my surgery (I have no clue why ). I also found that the garment they gave me was causing bruising, so I invested in a new one from hourglass angel .com. Its so much more comfortable and my bruised thighs are clearing up.

Day 14 post op

Hardness is faiding away slowly. It hurts like heck to sneeze or cough. This garment has become easier to wear. It's not so uncomfortable as in the beginning. Still swollen more on my right said than left side. Constipation is slowly creeping up on me.

Day 16

Swelling up and down. The hardness is going away!!! Thank God!! The soreness is pretty much gone just tender in a few of my lipo spots. Other than that things are looking pretty good. I'll just be glad when this swelling decides to stop.
Tupelo Plastic Surgeon