2nd Stage Surgery of 3. Arm Lift, Breast Implants and Vertical Abdomen Incision! Post Massive Weight Loss. - Tunisia

Hello to all you lovely peeps! Here's a link to...

Hello to all you lovely peeps! Here's a link to my previous review which was Breast lift a TT last October.

This Is a 1st surgery for the arm lift and revision on the abdomen and addition of implants to fill them out. I had a TT and breast lift with fat transfer In October 2014. You'll see my pre-op pics from last year and there is a massive difference, I am thrilled with how things look so far and can now see very clearly how thighs are panning out! This is the second of three planned surgeries over the course of a year. The next and hopefully last will be the biggest recovery as I plan to have the buttocks lifted with fat transfer and the full thigh lift from knee to groin in Oct.

So the first time I flew out to have Dr Hamza operate in Oct last year my hubby came with me, this time he's staying home to be with our son who turns 16 this Friday, so It breaks my heart not to be with him, but he's been really laid back about it and told me not to worry and he'll be fine and see me on Skype! Luckily a good friend of mine had already booked to have her TT with my PS so i'm travelling with her and her hubby who is basically going to be our servant for a week! lol ;-) Definitely makes this a little easier having my pal there!

So I've uploaded my current pre-op pics, but if you go see my previous thread, which I think was posted under mommy makeover? you'll see all the ugly bugly, wobbly, saggy bits, how they were, way back before the first chopping session!!

So wish me luck as I'm leaving for the airport n a couple of hours, I'l be posting as often as possible and updating with pics.

Hello to anyone that I have spoken with before and hi there to you repeat offenders!! LOL ;-))
Suzanne xx

24 hr delay!

I arrived last night to be told that I won't be having surgery until tomorrow, GUTTED! I have no idea why I've been bumped but I'll see my surgeon today and he'll explain, so I will be patient and wait 1 more day.

Waste of time and money!!!

New surgeon new results!

Here's the link to my latest procedures and soooo happy!

Try again.