dr mallol doll . Haha

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am 22 years old . I really want my butt to...

I am 22 years old . I really want my butt to bigger than what I have right now . My best friend says I am crazy , and that I don't need it , she is pretending that I already have a big butt and implants are not really safe , and she will be ok with fat injection , but I don't have enough fat for the body I want ( so my only choice is implants (550 cc) , that's what the doctor told me . I am really scared , I am spending all of my days off and night on realsef by reading pple experiences , . I don't wanna do something and regret after ( but I will really want to have this done )

3 weeks from my surgery in Tunisia

the flight is 15hr , i am worried about the flight back 3 hours from tunisia to paris and 4hr wait and 8 hours from paris to US . but i will stay 7 days at the hotel in tunisia / , i don't know how i qm going to feel after 7 days , if i will be able to seat for 15 hours ( any advice )

can't sleep ( thinking about how i am going to feel after

but i will keep update

Anyone even did surgery in Tunisia ???

Hmmmmm almost time for my new body ....'
But can't remove the idea that I have to be in the plane for 15 hours...

Headache ....

I am a lil bit sick ( headache ) but I can't take Advil days before the surgery ..... Any advice ,,,,,,,

almost ..... 5 days more and ....

now i dont know if i will go with implants or bbl .because in tunisia the max implants they have is 520 cc . i dont know how it will be big enough . but i dont have enough fat too .

I am in tunisia ,,, the big day is tomorrow

i am in tunisia at the clinic .I AM SO SUPRISED THAT .THERE IS SO MANY PEOPLE HERE FOR PLASTIC SURGERY WAOUUUUU.... Thank GOD I AM NOT ALONE I AM WITH MY BEST FRIEND .......SHE CAN SUPPORT ME , I LET U GUYS KNOW TOMORROW . GOOD NIGHT

Done

Day 2

The pain is ok

My new butttt

I still can't sit yet ...
I need a lipo now and I am all set
How long should I wait ????

Still can really sit .

I can't wait to sit And sleep on my butt

Another pic

I think I need a lipo

It's so difficult to get in touch with Duran !!!

It's been a week now I emailed Duran but nothing yet . I got a quote from yilly for 3500 +550 ( recovery house) .......so I don't know . I really want to go with Duran

Changed my mind to kelvin euseubio

I M going for fat transfer to the hips . After butt implants . Wish me good luck . I don't see to much reviews on him . But he sounds like he is very good . Very attentive answer me quickly

Change from euseubio to manon June 8

Since DR euseubio hasn't so many reviews so I decided to go with Manon for BA Bbl and lipo . I am schedule for june8th 2016
Any info about him ??
Looking for buddy. Recovery house or hotel .? What should I bring ?? Help

Finally I will be a mallol doll June 9th

Already sent my deposit . Now still looking for recovery .

In Santo Domingo with mallol lol

Omg my recovery house is the best sweat heart recovery house . Oh my god I am
Bless I find this recovery house . The owner is Juan . He is the best oh
I forgot I met dr Mallol is sexy by the way tomorrow is the big day yay

My recovery picture ( sweet heart recovery house

Best choice ever . You can find him on Facebook or Instagram

Day 3

Lipo is a killer. No more surgery for wou the pain is not a joke make sure you are really prepare for it . But my recovery house was a good choice

Humm

Mallol did it

A year now for my butt implants . I love it

I had butt implants last year and bbl last year too with different doctors .
Let me tell you something if you want to have a surgery specially butt implants make sure that you are really prepared financially in case something . And mentally.
Let me tell you a lil bit of my story . When I had my butt implants for me I felt it was too small it wasn't what I asked the dr to do I was crying . I felt I throw my money in the garbage . Couple days later I realized the difference and I loved it .my butt was big . Everybody was looking at it . But everywhere I was going some people was looking at my butt like wtf ? What is that . Like it's too much for my body frame . Some bitches with small asses were laughing at my butt . I started to regret it . And asked myself why did I do it ? ! But after thinking I realized that nobody will put me down or will let me regret for something I did to have more confidence in myself or to make myself happy , I am working hard for my money so I am doing whatever I want with it . If that makes me happy .everyday a group of girls at my work were always laughing st my butt . One day one of those girls came to me and told me that you know you have a nice body I wish my body was like that . After that I realized that the people who always trying to put u down are the people who envy you the most . Now I ha

Before any surgery make sure you ready mentally . I cried a lot after mine

I had butt implants last year and bbl last year too with different doctors .
Let me tell you a lil bit of my story . When I had my butt implants for me I felt it was too small it wasn't what I asked the dr to do I was crying . I felt I throw my money in the garbage . Couple days later I realized the difference and I loved it .my butt was big . Everybody was looking at it . But everywhere I was going some people was looking at my butt like wtf ? What is that . Like it's too much for my body frame . Some bitches with small asses were laughing at my butt . I started to regret it . And asked myself why did I do it ? ! But after thinking I realized that nobody will put me down or will let me regret for something I did to have more confidence in myself or to make myself happy , I am working hard for my money so I am doing whatever I want with it . If that makes me happy .everyday a group of girls at my work were always laughing st my butt . One day one of those girls came to me and told me that you know you have a nice body I wish my body was like that . After that I realized that the people who always trying to put u down are the people who envy you the most . Now after a year I love my result . I am happy whatever others will say .