Young Body but Jowls and Neck Lost Fat and Elasticity. - Tunbridge Wells, GB

Fed up with being told I look old because I'm slim...

Fed up with being told I look old because I'm slim. I've always had "big chops" and age and high activity took the fat and elasticity. I am a nutritionist so despite daily exercise and excellent nutrition no cream or laser could help me.
However, Amir and his team had empathy, knowledge, experience and realism in their package. The dread of going home alone without a "hand to hold" or the security of a partner or friend they cared for me with absolute tenderness along with professionalism. I'm not a sycophant just respect the attention I have received both pre and post op. As for the result...well when you haven't told anybody you've had something done it brings a smile when people say. ,"you look amazing...what have you done?"

Hanging Chops away!

Now the focus moves from scraggy neck!

Discomfort eases and result pleases!

An assertive, caring, reassuring man. He exudes calm confidence that goes with his knowledge and experience.... yet I feel like ive met a great new friend....or should I say magician and innovator!