48 Years Young in Need of a Look to Match my Life - Tunbridge Wells, GB

I have been debating a facelift for a while as I...

I have been debating a facelift for a while as I found fillers were not giving me the look a wanted. After much research I decided to go with Dr Amir Nakhdjevani at the Bella Vou clinic in Tunbridge Wells Uk.
This was a no brainier decision for me, the surgery promised minimal downtime and the procedure would be carried out under a local.
I had a FaceTime consultation with Dr Amir and decided that I would go ahead with it.
I arrived at the clinic on the day excited that I would finally look the way I felt, Dr Amir oozes confidence so I was immediately put at ease.
I was given a pre med just to take any jitters away then once that kicked in I was told to lay on a chair and the procedure began.
I closed my eyes throughout it all but was aware of what was happening, firstly I had the local injections which didn't really hurt and that was it for the pain! Unbelievable I know, but very true!!
I felt nothing during the whole procedure then after a few hours it was done.
The Drs and I chatted a laughed throughout the whole procedure, it was surreal.
I then sat up and took a look at my face, it was slightly swollen but nothing like I though it would be, I was able to walk back to my hotel without the need of a bag covering my head to hide the bandages as there was none! Another advantage.
I returned with some paracetamol and some ibruprofen to take and was advised to sleep more upright and not to bend over with my head, not that I would have anyway.
I prepared beforehand some ice packs to use that evening and I'd taken Arnica Montana for the 2 weeks leading up to the surgery.
I can't express how thrilled I am with the results!! I have no visible scars already and it's only 6 days out from surgery.
I've been out for dinner every night without worrying about how I look.
This man is a genius and I would recommend him 100%

Update pics to show scars

Still less than a week and the scars look amazing already

Looking better and better each day

Feeling fabulous

Scar revisions

Scars are itchy like any other scars that are healing, I've resisted the urge the scratch though,

Scars

Scar update

I am post 2 weeks surgery and I'm totally thrilled still!!
My scars are just looking better and better and I've started rubbing bio oil into them.
I have very very little hardness by my ears but that is completely normal and doesn't effect me in any way shape or form.
Friends and family all say how fresh and glowing my skin looks and how amazing it looks!!
I hope this review helps people in their decision to find a great surgeon because Dr Amir is that.

Dr Amir is a Genius, he is the ultimate professional who delivered exactly what he promised. His staff at the clinic BellaVou especially Stevie are attentive,caring professional and a pleasure to have met.