Need to Get my Unsightly Torn Earlobe Repaired - Tunbridge Wells, GB

I came across Bella Vou clinic via a Google search...

I came across Bella Vou clinic via a Google search for split earlobe repair surgery. I called the clinic and spoke to Stevie the receptionist who was friendly and efficient. I made an appointment and all the information I needed was promptly emailed to me. On the day of the procedure, from the moment I walked through the door (and I can honestly say that I have visited quite a few clinics over the years) this one "shone". I was greeted by Lisa who looked after me during the short time I had to wait and was completely enchanting. When I met Mr Nakhdjevani, he explained how he was going to repair the split and we chatted throughout the short procedure making me feel totally at ease. It was a completely pain free experience and even though this was far from major surgery, he wanted to see that it had healed properly and asked me to make a follow-up appointment. The picture is one week post surgery, healing nicely with only slight bruising. I have not been back for my follow-up yet but I have no doubt after that date, I will definitely be using Bella Vou again. 5 star service all round.

Mr Nakhdjevani was friendly yet professional and informative with a great sense of humour, made me feel totally at ease and done a great job