Fell Through the Cracks

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I value recommendations from RealSelf and...

I value recommendations from RealSelf and contacted Dr Koelliker from here.
As has been noted, he works with FaceLiftMexico aka Pat Marino, who contacted me promptly here in San Miguel where I will be all summer.
I was immediately offered a surgery date before consultation. When I explained that I was post full TT 11mo ( Dr Suarez, TJ) and possibly still have edema and also wanting my 20yr breast implants out, she scheduled consultation. Time and date were not confirmed until 3hr before appt.
I explained my case to Fabiola, patient liason, and sent before-pics for forwarding to Dr. K

The appt at the 'Club" didn't keep me waiting too long. 2 nice ladies were recovering from lifts, having tea. All were friendly. Must say that the middle class Mexican home was not what I would call a club; certainly not for $200 day.

Fabiola led me to appt room where I met first Pat's daughter then Dr K. I asked what role the daughter had in the appt (translation?) as Fabiola would stay; she acted surprised and left in a huff. I don't think I was rude; she was very nice anyway.
Dr K had not received ANY info. He examined my still-too-pouchy abdomen briefly and announced where he would do a mini TT. ??? We went round and round with what tests I may do to uphold his assertion that there is just an excess of fat and skin leftover from my TT (less liposuction than expected, more loose skin was found then). Finally agreeing to an ultrasound, we left the explant issue (after exam) until a TT decision. Fabiola agreed to arrange.

One week and an email reminder later, nada.

I am sure that Dr K is a fine surgeon and has many happy patients that are cookie-cutter-compliant. Get in/get done/go home. If anything looks less than typical.... well.

Comparison pics

At this point I would take back my old belly and undo the pain and lost time and false hope and, yes, the expense.

Bladderlift successful now double scar

Oct 2015 got a proper bladderlift after the shoddy work arranged by Dr Suarez -completely out of date technique with just a few sutures to hold up neck of bladder-

Incision below my ugly TT scar. Completely successful. Used my bodies own tissue as a sling. Thrilled.

The 'ledge' of my lower abdomen was even more pronounced. Just got fat transfer to breast, harvested from this area so... wait and see if protruding tum is improved