Tummy tuck without liposuction - Los Angeles, CA

1 Dec 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Tummy tuck without liposuction - Los Angeles, CA

When I met Dr. Kenneth Hughes for a consultation instantly I felt very comfortable. He was easy to talk to. I told him I wanted a tummy tuck without the liposuction. He said liposuction would help with the love handles on the side but that I didn't have to do if I didn't want and there was always an option to do it later. I made an appointment with him for the tummy tuck November 9th, 2016. My experience before and after the surgery was overall great. I had no major issues or concerns. On the second day post-op I had a hard time breathing and thought that something was wrong. I called the doctors office during closing hours to leave a message. Dr. Kenneth Hughes called within 6 minutes of the voicemail I left. I thought that was very quick. He definitely did help the situation I was having. It has been 12 days post-op and I am loving my results. With just the tummy tuck alone he did an awesome job. My stretch marks and vertical scar are completely removed. My stomach is flat and my belly button is perfectly centered. Very pleased with my results. I couldn't be more happy!