43 Year Old, 1 Child - Tulsa, OK

I'm so nervous and excited! And can't wait for...

I'm so nervous and excited! And can't wait for tomorrow. I had put a deposit up with a different doctor, but he returned it so I thought I wasn't goin to be able to get this done. I have a heart condition called WPW and decided to only use a doctor that performed in a hospital, just in case. Dr Callegari and his staff have been wonderful with me! I'm also staying over night in the hospital one night and that makes me feel so much better. So far, it's been great!!

43 year old, 1 child - Tulsa OK

I did not get sick. Pain management was wonderful. I walked at 8pm and 11pm the same evening and the nurses said I was doing great!
I was released by 10am the next day to go home, of course I was still sore, but made it home ok. It was raining and I had over an hour drive home.
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

So far the dr has put me to ease and I ready for tomorrow!! He's been great! Williams Medical Building 6585 S Yale, Suite 1050 Tulsa OK 74136-8330 (918) 494-8200 Meredith is great too!!