Gastric Sleeve Performed - Tulsa, OK

Dr. Cole was very instructive concerning the...

Dr. Cole was very instructive concerning the procedure, explained every detail and possible side effects. There was little scarring, slight pain went home the next day. The toughest part was the two week liquid diet prior to the actual surgery. The nurses were excellent the pain was slight and well controlled. The Dr. spent plenty of time with me prior to during and even after the procedure. I still every six months go back so that he can see how things are progressing. He also is very in tuned to personal feelings concerning the procedure. Making sure I'm still happy with my decision. It's been a little over 1 1/2 years. My scars are small and faint. Size 26 to 12. I've never had to wait more the fifteen minutes in his office to be called back. They are a very efficient group.
Tulsa Bariatric Surgeon

He was very kind and had an excellent bedside manner. Was genuine and performed excellent work. All prior tests performed. He even got it approve though my insurance. I never paid a penny out of pocket.