Coolsculpting Post Procedure Log - Tulsa, OK

Procedure Day - I went in on for treatment on 4...

Procedure Day - I went in on for treatment on 4 areas, 2 small upper abdomen and 2 small lower abdomen. Upon arrival, I was weighed, pictures were taken and then and I was marked up for the procedure. I was very nervous about the procedure but once it was underway, I was fine. It was uncomfortable for the first 5 to 10 minutes and then I was able to relax. After each treatment, the area was massaged out which was a little painful but certainly nothing unbearable. Since each area takes 1 hour to treat and I took short bathroom breaks in between, while the PA set up for the next procedure, the total time, in office was 5 hours. I was so done during the entire last hour! Take your own pillows and find a comfortable position!
Afterwards, my abdomen was numb, no pain, just very numb! The evening was fine, I took Tylenol PM before bed and slept great.

Coolsculpting Day 1

The next morning I awoke feeling a little tender but still very numb. My abdomen appears just a tad swollen but not bad. Went about my day as normal, no need for pain meds. Took a measurement around the middle of my abdomen, right at the navel, measured 37 inches.

Coolscultpting Day 2

My abdomen is less tender today, still very numb, maybe still a little swollen. Late in the evening, I started to feel some tingling in my upper abdomen. No pain meds needed.

Coolsculpting Day 3

Today, I awoke to tingling, pin pricks and itching. As the day progressed, I noticed sore spots, spots that are sensitive to touch. Still a lot of numbness. Overall, I was uncomfortable at times but certainly nothing unbearable. I did take a Tylenol PM before bed just in case the tingling or pain were to get worse overnight.

Coolscultpting Day 4

Really, more of the same with a few new sensations thrown in. More tingling and pricking sensations today but now I feel like my treated area is tight. To touch it, it feels normal but it feels tight when Im up walking around. I've been very busy today and up moving around most of the day. I've noticed that when I sit down, I feel more of pricking and tingling with the occasional burning sensation. I took off in a jog today to grab something that I had forgotten and I felt a odd ripping or tearing sensation under my skin. It didn't hurt but I didn't like it and decided to walk instead. The nerves just went haywire for a second. No pain meds needed but I did take a Tylenol PM before bed just because I'm entering the dreaded Day 5 that I've read so much about and wanted to get a good night's rest. Most of all, I want my abdomen to feel normal again so I can stop worrying about it! Oh and I measured again, still right at 37 inches around the belly button.

Coolsculpting, 2 weeks post

So the first week was very uncomfortable but just minimal pain. There was some burning sensations and pin pricks, even some itching but nothing unbearable. Lots of general soreness and numbness, mostly just impatience to feel like myself again. So, it's 2 weeks and 1 day post treatment. All pain and swelling is gone, there is still some numbness but nothing like that first week. I feel 100% back to normal. There are no results yet. I'm still measuring 37 inches around the middle (belly button level). I finally feel like I can start working out again and I did so today.

3 months out

Just save your money and put it toward liposuction. Very minimal results, not worth the time, discomfort and certainly not worth the money!
Ideal Image

Erin preformed my procedure, she is a Physicians Assistant. She was wonderful, great bedside manner, comforting and reassuring.