33 Years Old, 2 C-Sections, TT, Muscle Repair, and 450cc Implants! Much Needed Mommy Makeover- Finally!! - Tulsa, OK

I'm a mom of 2, and had C-Sections with both...

I'm a mom of 2, and had C-Sections with both babies. I've had the belly flab since my first (he's 12) but never thought I could do anything about it. I've cried and complained over how I've looked for years. So, I finally did something about it! Today was the day!! They removed a little more than 2 pounds from my belly!

So, I've been thinking it would feel about the same as my c-sections, but I was totally wrong! It is so painful, I guess because of the muscle repair? So, will it feel better or worse tomorrow?

Day 1

Stomach muscles hurt the most.

Hard to breathe

Day 3: I'm finding it hard to breathe today. I feel like a huge weight is sitting on my stomach. Is that normal?

I still need help moving around, going to the bathroom, etc.

Day 3

I'm still really swollen; my pubic area is swollen too! Pain is getting more tolerable , was able to stand for about 30 min today. I start working from home tomorrow. Hopefully it's not to soon!

Muscle Spasms?

My stomach muscles are going nuts today! I can't seem to relax them. Is this bad or normal, can it cause damage to the repair?

Day 4

Poop!

Who would have known that having a bowel movement could make me feel soooo much better! Lol! I know it's gross, but I was stressing about the way my stomach was feeling. After having a BM, it was like instant relief. Took a shower today, and actually fixed my hair and makeup! I feel human again. Can't wait to heal and see results!

Update

Wanted to post updated pictures. Go to my follow up tomorrow, anxious to make sure everything is OK. My stomach is hurting so bad because I need to have a normal bowel movement. I've taken a stool softener and drank coffee, but still haven't went ????

Stitches are out!

I went to the dr yesterday for a follow up- they removed my stitches around my belly button and under my breast. My scar under my breadt looks so good! You can hardly see it! I'm feeling better, and am close to standing and laying completely flat!

Day 13

I'm feeling much better. I started back at work on Monday and it's made me so exhausted! I'm still very swollen, and my boobs are very high.

3 week update

I haven't posted an update in a while. I'm doing pretty good. I went to the doctor two days ago. I got the tape off my stomach and can start wear a spanx instead of the wrap. I also start breast massaging, which OMG is so painful! Why do they call it massaging? Anyway, pictures of progress!!

One month update

So it's been a little over a month. My surgery was on May 12. I'm very happy with my results. I'm still sore on my tummy, but I can wear a suit and look good. I didn't get lipo, and once I'm healed- with all the swelling gone too- I need to do some work on my love handles!
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Dr was great, his staff was amazing!!