27yo 2 Yea Old Daughter, Breast Fed - Wanted Large, Full Breasts. Tulsa, OK

I chose 700cc silicone, above the muscle, fold...

I chose 700cc silicone, above the muscle, fold incision.
I am 210lbs, 5'7" large broad chest and long torso. I liked the larger size because my chest was so broad. I was worried because everything I read said not to go so large. However, I am extremely happy I went larger because if I had gone any smaller it wouldn't look any differently. I completely recommend following your gut. If you are larger like I am it is worth going bigger.

The surgery was completely worth it. I felt like crap the first couple weeks. Now I feel great. Breasts are getting softer and less sensative. They have dropped and looked amazing.

One of the best things I have done for my self esteem!

So glad that I decided to go for the 750cc's! I love my results. It definitely took a full year for my breasts to reach fullness and the tenderness to dissipate. My scar is nearly non-existent and you cannot feel a difference between my breasts and natural breasts.
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was very straight foward. Answered my questions and nurses were very polite. This facility doesn't coddle you, you are in and out...bang boom. I didn't mind that at all. Everyone took care of what needed to be taken care of.