27yo 2 Yea Old Daughter, Breast Fed - Wanted Large, Full Breasts. Tulsa, OK

I chose 700cc silicone, above the muscle, fold...

I chose 700cc silicone, above the muscle, fold incision.
I am 210lbs, 5'7" large broad chest and long torso. I liked the larger size because my chest was so broad. I was worried because everything I read said not to go so large. However, I am extremely happy I went larger because if I had gone any smaller it wouldn't look any differently. I completely recommend following your gut. If you are larger like I am it is worth going bigger.

The surgery was completely worth it. I felt like crap the first couple weeks. Now I feel great. Breasts are getting softer and less sensative. They have dropped and looked amazing.

One of the best things I have done for my self esteem!

So glad that I decided to go for the 750cc's! I love my results. It definitely took a full year for my breasts to reach fullness and the tenderness to dissipate. My scar is nearly non-existent and you cannot feel a difference between my breasts and natural breasts.

Love my breasts more than ever.

All the sensation has returned even though it took over a year. My nipples are no longer in pain. He did a great job!!
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was very straight foward. Answered my questions and nurses were very polite. This facility doesn't coddle you, you are in and out...bang boom. I didn't mind that at all. Everyone took care of what needed to be taken care of.