Breast Augmentation After Breastfeeding 2 Kids - Tulsa, OK

I was naturally a full C and then shrunk to a...

I was naturally a full C and then shrunk to a small A after breastfeeding 2 kids. I went to two different consultations and loved Dr. Rubis and his wife. He was very good at explaining everything and describing the pros and cons of silicone vs. saline. I decided on full C silicone implants that I love!!!!!! Traci, Dr. Rubis' wife and nurse, helped me pick the perfect size for my body. I ended up being a 32DD at Victoria's Secret but my breasts are truly the most perfect size for my body. I'm 5'9" and they look very natural. I was never bruised or swollen. Dr. Rubis was meticulous and took such good care of my body and skin.
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rubis and his staff were very kind and professional. They could work all my appointments around my schedule. I never waited more than 5 minutes to see him and I was in and out very quickly. But I also felt like I could ask any question and they would spend any extra time I needed making me feel more comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Rubis to anyone!