43 Years Old, Breastfed 4 Children, 750cc Silicon UHP -Tulsa, OK

Lets start with my stats I am 5'7 and weigh...

Lets start with my stats I am 5'7 and weigh between 175-180. I wear a size 36B. I have always wanted a Breast Augmentation, when I was younger and the girls in school developed breasts and I didn't it made me completely self-conscious. I never wanted to be seen with out my clothes on. As the years went on it developed a nice butt, still no boobs to fill out a swimming suit top. Once all my children were grown and on their own I started looking for a PS I have gone to 4 consultations with 3 different PS. I chose Dr. Ratliff because my first consult with him he helped calm my nerves and his staff treated me with complete respect. They helped me find the size I wanted to achieve the look into have always dreamed of. My first visit with Dr. Ratliff 2 years ago I was still undecided. I went back to him in late July of 2016. My new husband went with me to help with the sizing, but it turned out to be the same size I wanted in 2014. So I scheduled my appointment. I had surgery yesterday. Yesterday I had some pain and the tightness, so far today is good. My husband has only left to go pickup my pain prescription and dinner. He has un wrapped me and rewrapped me. He has made sure I am doing the exercises and made sure I was comfortable. I can't wait to see them today.

Post-open day one. I have been out walking some today. Not much pain today just tight and my new breast are very high

Loving my new look

I am 5 weeks post-open. So far I am loving my new look, and so does my husband. I had minimal pain, surgery was on Friday the 12th of August and I was back to work on Monday. I am not able to do any kickboxing yet so I joined a gym to at least start back with some cardio and lower body workout. I am still adjusting to sleeping with them...at my last Dr visit I was shown some exercises to do to help soften them up and help them to fall into the pocket. I must say Dr Ratliff and his team are the absolute best from my very visit with him I knew he would be the Dr that would do my surgery. The staff at Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa are kind, considerate, and very respectful.
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ratliff and his staff answered every question I had weather I sent a question by email text or actually called the doctor's office myself. They made me feel comfortable and at ease. I can't say enough good things about Dr Ratliff and his staff.