26 Years Old, 2 Kids, Completely Deflated :( - Tulsa, OK

I've been following realself off and on for over a...

I've been following realself off and on for over a year, but tonight was my breaking point, the point I decided it's time to stop just watching and start getting a plan together. Before kids I was a perfect full 36C, then went to an almost overflowing 36D during both pregnancies and the entire span of nursing (my first was 12 months, my second was 20 months). Now I'm left with sad saggy boobs. I put on a dress tonight and tried to go without a bra, looked at myself and just bawled. The chest of the dress kept riding up over my boobs and it just looked horrible.. I hate them. Luckily my husband is 10000% supportive in whatever makes me feel better about myself, so, while I can't afford to get them done now, I'd like to start getting an idea on what needs to be done and the steps I need to take... So any help in getting started would be greatly appreciated! I can post before kids and now pics probably tomorrow..

Finally got some pics!

So I finally got on the computer to upload some pics. Before kids and after kids... Seeing these side by side makes me even more sad. I didn't realize how bad it was. Right now I'm thinking round silicone, under muscle?