Late 30's. Wasn't Happy with First Implant Size. - Tullahoma, TN

I went to Dr. Marvel to talk to him about the long...

I went to Dr. Marvel to talk to him about the long list of surgeries I want done. He was very kind and patient. I didn't feel rushed at all. After I spoke with him, I spoke to other surgeons in the Murfreesboro and Nashville area, but I kept thinking about Dr. Marvel the whole time. About a year later, I ended up going to Dr. Marvel for my breast surgery. I had a lift and implants done with a different plastic surgeon and just wasn't satisfied with the size. It wasn't the fault of the ps. I just had very little room to put a bigger implant. So, this time I wanted to go as big as Dr.Marvel said I could. He did a great job and his staff are amazing! Melinda has been kind and understanding. The 2 ladies that spoke with me right before I went in for surgery(the nurse and the anesthesiologist) were so, so sweet. Don't be put off by the fact that the surgery is done at the office. I was nervous about that at first, but honestly, I had a better experience there than at the hospital! Love you guys tremendously! I can't wait to get more work done when my wallet starts feeling friendly again ;).
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marvel was kind from the beginning and he has remained the same. It's hard to explain how welcoming you feel when you talk to him. He's just a wonderful man and does a great job taking care of you.