Round Two Lipo . 28 Dancer No Kids - Tukwilla, WA

This is my second procedure. My first round was a...

This is my second procedure. My first round was a TT + Lipo of flanks hips and sides. I had went through Lisa Precht in Seattle. I was very happy with the work done. Lisa had informed me last time that for TT she works with another surgeon who was basically more aggressive. It ended up being Dr. Mangubat. So that's how I met him.

So, I am an exotic dancer. I used to dance at big girl clubs but after going from 235 lbs down to 180 lbs I decided to get the Tummy tuck. That was in July/2014. The procedure has most definitely been great for my career! But I have been subconscious about my upper back and my thighs! So huge and massive. I went to see Dr. Mangubat for a new consult and we talked and decided on a complete thigh reduction (inner/outer thighs + knees) the upper back and my arms as well. I also asked for an abdominal touch up. (I had a seroma the first time around. I thought it was healed personally but i felt scar tissue under so I let him know and during surgery they ended up lancing a cyst and fixing what ever else in that area)

So long story short I decided to get my surgery done during the Holidays. It's slowest during this time of year and figured why not just take it off. I've saved enough to beable to do that! It's the day after and I am writing this now.

Yesterday was like HELL! I leaked so bad and I could not get comfy when laying down. Anytime I moved too much I would get hot and puke. (I had a medication called Emend and it made it so my stomach muscles would not flex hard if I puked, so it didn't hurt at all. I puked probably 4 times). I had to pee like every 2 hours. Getting out of bed is so bad. Even today... Since my thighs rub against the edge of the bed when getting up. I'm hunched over, I feel like I have tennis balls under my armpits. But since this is my second around I was a butt more prepared. I'm staying with my sister while I recoup. I had another friend and her BF take me to surgery. She also took me to my first post op the day after which is today. I have another post op in 3 days. I have some drains in me and because I'm so tender I'm not taking a shower till I get these things out. I went to my post op today and a nurse helped me take off the garment so she could massage me with some wand that emits wavelengths. My friend rose took pictures both times and she will again at the next post op. I found out I have 6 drains in me. Side of my knees, my back (they used the scar from round 1 lower back) and on my under arm. The 5MG of oxycodone did nothing! They ended up giving me 10s because while they were putting the compression garment back on I ended up crying because of the pain.

So now I am back at my sisters. I bought a shower curtain and put it on the bed to catch the leaking. I have pads for the pillows in using for support.

Well I am starting to doze off from the meds so this will be all for now...

Post op 2

Drains out

Pics from 2nd post op

One month

Still sore , still tight. 2nd compression garment
Renton Plastic Surgeon

Dr M is real, honest and upfront. He will tell you if your expectations are u realistic. His bedside manner is great. He sat down with my fiend while I was waking from surgery and explained everything to her and also about what she needed to do for me the next 24 hours. He will answer all your questions straight forward. This is my second time around but I had a post op the next day after surgery at 8am before his first surgery and I have another one in three days. I did have to wait an hour later than expected on my surgery date. This was due to him finishing up a previous patient. I c annoy fault him for that because things happen in surgeries and sometimes they take longer. I would. It want him to rush anyone including me lol. The office staff were always nice brought me water. I ended up getting a major discount because I was a second timer and also I paid cash in full. I will say he is not CHEAP by any means, but when it comes down to it you pay for what you get. I was happy to pay the ammount because I had full confidence and trust in him knowing what I wanted.