Best Decision Ever. Tucson, AZ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I never knew my real bra size, I would buy the...

I never knew my real bra size, I would buy the boxed bras in a DD. I can tell you, I was at least a GG. It was miserable. I got lucky that my primary put me in contact with an amazing plastic surgeon who helped change my life! On the morning of my surgery, my blood pressure was a little high, until the dr came in to mark me up and calmed my nerves. I let it pass that he was wearing a Denver Broncos surgeon cap. Before I knew it, I was waking up in recovery. The first thing the nurse said was "you are a lot lighter on top so be careful when you sit up that you don't get dizzy". In total they took a little more than thirteen pounds off me. The days following surgery seemed to go ok. After my post op appointment, I got worried cause I hadn't had a bowel movement. A week after surgery, I still hadn't had one. This situation ended me up in the emergency room and after three enimas, I was finally able to go. Even though I went through that traumatic experience, I don not regret having my reduction.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dr Maloney and his professional and caring. My insurance paid for the surgery so my copayment was reasonable.