Super Happy - Tucson, AZ

Being plus size, I wasn't sure of the type of...

Being plus size, I wasn't sure of the type of response I would get during my consultation. I had had surgeons tell me that it wasn't worth their time to give me a tummy tuck and breast lift because I wasn't at my "ideal weight" to others promising that they could do a tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo suction my whole body all in one shot. When I met with Dr Taki, he was blunt and direct with me. He said very clearly that he could do exactly what I wanted, but that if I really wanted to see a difference in my appearance, I would need to have them done separately and over time. While this wasn't what I wanted to hear (like everyone, I would rather an instant fix!), it made sense.

I had my first, the tummy tuck, in October and 2 rounds of lipo since then. I'm going in for my breast lift & reduction in 3 weeks and I have to say, I couldn't be happier with the results and my treatment by him as well as his staff! From day one, everyone has been very kind and extremely helpful.

The first time I went to Dr Taki's office, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. I had read a few reviews online which were negative, but I had also made several phone calls to out of town, well respected plastic surgeons who all gave his name as a recommendation. Because of the time Dr Taki took to listen to what I wanted, and his frankness with me, the results of my surgeries, so far, have turned out exactly as he said they would. I have and would recommend him again and again!