36 Years Old, 2 Kids - Tucson, AZ

I've wanted a tummy tuck since after my second...

I've wanted a tummy tuck since after my second child was born, who is now 10 years old. I gained a lot of weight with both of my pregnancies and finally decided to work on that (five years later) for a trip to Hawaii and I lost almost 30 lbs. I ended up with stretch marks, a belly that felt and looked like dough and a belly button (some where under there) that looked like a sad face. I'm now on my journey 15 days post op to heal after my TT, MR and lipo...it has not been easy. :)

Pics pre and post op :)

Here are and pics, I'm still getting used to the feeling! :/

11 Weeks post op

So, today was my last post op appointment and I couldn't be happier. I've been running 3-4 miles 5 days a week and pretty much feel back to normal. I can't wait to see my 1 year post op results bring.

Oops forgot to mention...11 wks po

Forgot to mention...it was all totally worth it!!! :D

Just over a year since TT

It's exactly 1 year 2 months since my TT...no regrets whatsoever. Just to be able to fit in my clothes properly is the best feeling in the world.

Bikini after TT

Finally get to wear a bikini after 15+ years! I do still have lots of stretch-marks, but I will take them any day over my huge belly button and bread dough tummy.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Case and his staff have been great! He is a no-nonsense doctor with a little humor thrown in to make you feel at ease, ask your questions and he will answer them.