Am Thrilled with the Results of my Facelift from Dr. Chris Maloney, Tucson!

I am a 55 year old female who just underwent...

I am a 55 year old female who just underwent face-lift surgery at Maloney Plastic Surgery in Tucson, AZ. My issues were my neck and sagging jawline. I had the good fortune of being familiar with Dr. Maloney's reputation for exceptional, natural and beautiful results and that's what I got! The fact that this doctor and his world class expertise and credentials (educated at Columbia, trained at Harvard and Chief Resident at Mass General) is right here in Tucson is a gift to all of us here in the Southwest looking for surgical cosmetic enhancement or plastic reconstructive surgery. Now I know first hand why Dr. Maloney is repeatedly voted one of the Best Doctors in America by his peers.  Not only do I think his skills as a surgeon are exceptional but I think it is worth traveling here from any distance to have this procedure performed by him!

The procedure itself lasted about 3 hours and was performed in his office under local anesthesia using the latest surgical techniques. I was awake the entire time actually enjoying pleasant conversation with Dr. Maloney and his surgical nurse Susan. They had music playing in the room. I was never in pain and was completely relaxed. I will be uploading before and after pictures once I am a few weeks out, but I can tell you that within 24 hours I could already see I had beautiful, subtle and natural results. I was out in public the day after with makeup on and people couldn't tell I had had surgery! I am only 9 days out at this point so I don't have my "after" photos taken yet by their office but I am as happy as can be!

I have been to Dr. Maloney's office for a few other non-invasive cosmetic procedures and every single one of his staff are well trained professionals. Whether it's the receptionist who greets you, the aesthetic/laser technicians, surgical nurse or business manager, they are a unified team who treat you with the utmost respect and kindness. Though I had none, Dr. Maloney made sure to let me know he is available 24/7 afterwards for any questions or concerns. Stay tuned for pics to be posted soon and please feel free to ask me questions about my experience!

"Thrilled with my Facelift from Dr. Maloney in Tucson" before and after photos 1 week out

here are the before and after photos taken one week after the surgery. Still some swelling but I am very pleased!!!

3 weeks out from face-lift

Ear scars 4 weeks out from Face-lift

For those of you interested in what my ear area scars look like. They are still healing - I am only 4 weeks out but I think they will be next to invisible when all is done. I think if you wear your hair up and you discuss this in advance with your surgeon, it shouldn't be an issue...

Facelift 4.5 weeks out.

Feeling really fabulous with my facelift. FYI, muscles involved in the process feel numb as doctor told me they would. Takes several months for the nerve endings to return to normal. Not uncomfortable, just a fact with facelifts...

7 months after face lift

Very happy with my results. Have had some dermal filler to soften my chin area/jawline. This photo is unretouched. I have discovered Silagen silicone gel for scars through my dermatologist. It is a must! It not only helps prevent/break down scar tissue and minimize appearance but also helps immensely with the discomfort of scar tissue.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Maloney is an expert - a gifted and skilled surgeon! I traveled to take advantage of his expertise. On top of this, he is kind, professional and reassuring. His staff is just as professional and together they all took excellent and gentle care with me.