Best Decision Ever! - Tucson, AZ

I'm 27 years old and have 3 kids now and have...

I'm 27 years old and have 3 kids now and have never had much of a chest so I decided to get implants.... I wish I would have done this year's ago!!!! I got 475cc sientra implants and Dr case is amazing!!! I had almost no bruising and was out shopping after surgery and went to work the next night!!! He will definitely help tell you what is going to fit you body the best and all in all is an,amazing dr!! I've even decided to finally get a tummy tuck!!!! I work out constantly but have had 3 c sections 2 of which were emergencies... well I'm done having kids now and this flappy skin just won't go away! It's so depressing to work so hard and look down and that's still there:( but Dr case is amazing and I have no doubt in my mind hell do an amazing job I have my apt with him this Wednesday to schedule this surgery and then I truly will be happy with myself!! Agh I'm so oooo excited!
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dr case is a very honest Dr he will answer all of your questions and help you decide for yourself what is going to fit you the best and all of the girls in the office are amazing as well and sooo caring!!