22, 2kids 104lbs 440cc silicone - Tucson, AZ

I am from California and did some research on the...

I am from California and did some research on the doctors here in California where I'm from specifically northern and I had a lot of friends that were very unhappy with they're results which is why I chose to have my procedure in Tucson Arizona where my family is from and I am able to have a lot more care. I chose to have the sientra silicone gel 440cc post boobies I was a 32a.

8 days post BA op

I have been in so much pain my left incision hurts so much when I bend or move in any way I've stopped taking the hard pain killers through the day since I have two little kids I take 800mg of ibuprofen for the pain and then at night I'll take oxycodone so I can get some sleep. I have been having a horrible time trying to sleep I have to either be propped up or on my back and it is so uncomfortable. I went out for the first time to get groceries and wanted to cry by the end because I was so sore and so tired it was way too soon for me. Right now I'm just always so tired and sore I'm trying to balance being a mother and recovering from surgery. My fiancé has been amazing but since I'm the mommy it's hard for the kids. I am loving my new boobs though they are looking better everyday! I love going to bed without a bra with these nice big boobs my fiancé also loves looking at them haha! Well I'll post an update in about a week.

10 day update

Sometimes I feel like they look big and sometimes I feel like they looks small o think it might be from the sports bras. When I wear them they seem to squish them down a bit and I want to see them nice and full and big! I can't wait to get into some bikinis or a real bra! I'm feeling better today! Just back aches but noore pain from my incisions yay!

2 weeks post op!

Hi! So I finally went back to work on day 12 and I am SO glad I waited and took the extra time to heal it definitely did me good! Right now I am just dealing with some sensitive nipples and some on and off Back aches. I am loving my boobies though! They are looking so great! Loving the size I choose. I do feel like one is still different then the other and since they are sientra hsc I can't massage them to help move it downward or into place a bit more. So I am hoping with time that it will settle in its correct place.

2 weeks incsions

I feel like they look really bad :( my left side gave me so much pain throughout this whole recovery so I'm assuming that's why it looks so bad :( while my right incision I had to lift the breast to see it since my left one hasn't dropped yet. I'm hoping they will heal better its kind of scaring me and I'm all the way in California my ps is in Arizona that's a 16hr drive. If they don't change up a bit in the next few weeks definitely want to get it checked out especially since these are my first cuts I've ever had so I'm very unsure of what to think... If anyone wants to let me know if I'm over exaggerating pleaseeee do!!

First time trying on a bra!

Got sized today at Victoria's Secret I know they haven't completely fluffed but I just needed to know what size I am. Wasn't uncomfortable at all to try a bra I was at a 32D almost 3weeks post op
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Maloney based on all the great reviews and that he was board certified. I went with my gut insticnt to have all my appointments in the same week, my consultation, pre op, and post op. And I am glad I did. Dr. Maloney and his team were amazing to me very welcoming and so sweet. He knew spot on what I wanted and was happy to give me the results I asked for. I would definitely recommend him they accomadated my needs perfectly which made it so helpful since I was traveling from California.