best resurfx treatment - skin spectrum - Tucson, AZ

Cory is perfect. The best there is administering...

Cory is perfect. The best there is administering laser procedures. Hand down. Her careful notice to detail and exemplary empathy and incredible eye has made my skins problems from years of sun abuse and acne, vanish as if she had a magic eraser. If anyone doesn't see the outstanding coddling and care that is shown here at Skin Spectrum, then they have a mental illness that needs to be treated and not their skin that needs treating. I am not kidding. Any problems that arise from any procedure (which I have never had in 16 years) is corrected immediately with another laser or a plan in which the best treatment is suggested and provided with samples. They save you thousands and thousands of dollars. They teach OTHER DOCTORS how to administer botox, lasers, injectables, etc. I have been going to Skin Spectrum since I was 15. I am 31 now. They are a leader in obtaining the newest technological advances for skin care solutions; and because they own all their equipment they become the cheapest as well, in the entire country. I have friends I have referred that fly in from NYC, LA, etc., and it's cheaper with travel than their local doctors. They optimize a meticulous treatment plan using the newest skin care solutions available - and often know what's coming into the market way before any other clinic. They are ahead of the curve by light years. They will get you in on a moments notice if need be for any problem: redness, acne, rosacea, anything. I consider the staff family. They are THAT accommodating and unusually kind and sincere and are NEVER IMPATIENT. I have referred over 20 friends and family and they have the same things to say. If you want the best skin care, laser care, in the country - go here. Period. The best.