Skin Resurfacing - Tucson, AZ

Since my neck/facelift with Dr Maloney in 2015, I...

Since my neck/facelift with Dr Maloney in 2015, I have been going to Vanessa regularly for BBL, pro-fractional and micropeel treatments, and I am so happy with the results every time, that I have to write this review. First of all, Vanessa is absolutely wonderful! One of the sweetest and most down to earth persons you will ever meet, she is highly experienced, and knows her work well with a background that includes traumatic burn & wound care. When I first started going to Vanessa, I had my doubts that skin rejuvenation (which can include a variety of different approaches) could do as much for my appearance as surgery. I was so wrong... I am white, with easily burned, freckled skin so at 60 years old I had a lot of sun damage. After 1 BBL and pro-fractional on my face and chest..I noticed an amazing difference. Then I looked down and saw the severe sun-damage on my hands and arms that made me look 10 years older at least. Vanessa has always given me good advice. She has never steered me to anything that I really don't need or a treatment that wouldn't make much difference, considering the cost. So I asked her about treating my arms and I am so glad I did. I had a couple of treatments because it was so severe, but I noticed a drastic difference after only 1. I work for a living like most of us, and It costs in the hundreds, but it is every bit worth it as far as I'm concerned. I would I highly recommend BBL & pro-fractional laser... it can literally stop your skin from aging (or drastically slow it down). You can see before & after pictures of me if you go to Dr. Maloney's website. After only 1 treatment, the difference was amazing. I've had another couple of maintenance treatments since then and my skin is clear and smooth with nearly all spots completely gone. Vanessa gives 100% of her attention, making sure to get to all the areas. She is warm, friendly and always makes me feel comfortable. I plan to keep seeing Vanessa for as long as she and I are around.
Vanessa Williams