45 Year Old with Severe Saddle Bags, Fat Knees, and Floppy Bra Folds...#Lipo is Great! - Tucson, AZ

Easiest surgery ever! Her staff explained to me...

Easiest surgery ever! Her staff explained to me exactly what to expect, and did not get frustrated with me when i had a thousand questions about what to expect. Linda was fantastic! I had the max amount of surgery allowed, and I was up and walking that night. I did not need any pain killers at all, only Tylenol. I stayed a week and a half by myself after surgery and had no problems. I look great and feel great! I plan to have a tummy tuck and a little more lipo next year, and I cannot wait! Thank you to the best surgeon in the world! I will add photos when I get them. Just FYI, I see Dr. Moenster in the Tucson Office, but the surgery was done in the Sierra Vista Hospital. I really liked the Sierra Vista Hospital and will have my second surgery there, too.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

I think Dr. Moenster is an excellent surgeon. My mother is a surgical nurse and told me that only a talented surgeon could have performed a surgery so well that I could be up and walking without pain medication the very evening of my surgery. As for her character, Dr. Moenster is one of the most compassionate, honest, and caring people I have ever encountered. I see her for Botox and Rejuvenex fillers as well. There have been times when I have asked for fillers and she has told me that I don't need them. That tells me that she is honest and not just out for a buck! I am so thankful to my friend who introduced me to her for my treatments.