45 Year Old with Severe Saddle Bags, Fat Knees, and Floppy Bra Folds...#Lipo is Great! - Tucson, AZ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Easiest surgery ever! Her staff explained to me...

Easiest surgery ever! Her staff explained to me exactly what to expect, and did not get frustrated with me when i had a thousand questions about what to expect. Linda was fantastic! I had the max amount of surgery allowed, and I was up and walking that night. I did not need any pain killers at all, only Tylenol. I stayed a week and a half by myself after surgery and had no problems. I look great and feel great! I plan to have a tummy tuck and a little more lipo next year, and I cannot wait! Thank you to the best surgeon in the world! I will add photos when I get them. Just FYI, I see Dr. Moenster in the Tucson Office, but the surgery was done in the Sierra Vista Hospital. I really liked the Sierra Vista Hospital and will have my second surgery there, too.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

I think Dr. Moenster is an excellent surgeon. My mother is a surgical nurse and told me that only a talented surgeon could have performed a surgery so well that I could be up and walking without pain medication the very evening of my surgery. As for her character, Dr. Moenster is one of the most compassionate, honest, and caring people I have ever encountered. I see her for Botox and Rejuvenex fillers as well. There have been times when I have asked for fillers and she has told me that I don't need them. That tells me that she is honest and not just out for a buck! I am so thankful to my friend who introduced me to her for my treatments.