Cynthia at Maloney Plastic Surgery Skin Care in Tucson, Arizona

Cynthia is amazing!! I had a microderm peel on my...

Cynthia is amazing!! I had a microderm peel on my face and laser on my neck and chest. I've been seeing Cynthia for ten years. She is professional, detailed, kind, nurturing.....just the kind of person I want working on my face! She goes above and beyond in that she spends time making sure I leave the office satisfied and pain free. She is committed to her work and it shows. The skin on my face over the years has become smooth, clear and younger looking. Check her out!! She's the best.

I met Cynthia Wood five years ago, after tying many different aestheticians in Tucson. Her skills are beyond what is offered at other places. Cynthia, at Dr. Christopher Maloney's office, has performed both laser resurfacing and derma sweeps on my face. She is professional, kind, nurturing, and a fabulous aesthetician/technician. After a session with Cynthia, my face is smoother, more hydrated/glowing, and I feel years younger. Please check her out if you want someone who has an artistic vision, hears what you want, makes you look/feel younger and more confident than ever before. You will never need to look elsewhere. She is the BEST!