Soooooo Happy!!!!! - Tucson, AZ

I have always had fairly heavy lids but the past...

I have always had fairly heavy lids but the past few years they just seemed heavier and bothered me. The recovery is just that - recovery, so be patient. I did not experience major pain, but it was tough having to sleep propped up. Once you can start sleeping normally, don't freak if you wake up with your eyes a little swollen. This will lessen with time. I wish I had done this sooner! I have gotten so many compliments. People who don't know about the surgery just tell me I look healthier, some ask if I lost weight (that one cracks me up), that I look happier, etc. . . I feel like a new person. Money well spent.

More details. . . .

I wanted to show one picture on day 2 - it actually didn't look as bad as I had expected but it sure isn't the final result. (Hence the other picture)

12 weeks

I am beyond happy, this was the best thing I ever did for myself and money well spent. If you are in Arizona and considering this, see Dr. Case.

Close up of lids before and after

Trying to post something as a reply regarding my uppers lids.

Eyelid photo in reply

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for or not, but I am posting my closed eyelids, today which is 3 months out. No make up.

Still happy after close to a year and a half

I am completely satisfied with the results of the upper eyelid work. It was a great value, and has given me a lot of happiness. We will age, and we can never truly get a fountain of youth, but something as simple as droopy eyelids can help you to feel and look better. I may want to do something else in the future, but between my budget and the general feeling that there is truth to the idea of "less is more" it is hard to say just what and when.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Case was the third surgeon I talked with and I knew as soon as we began to talk that I was going to go with him. I am 100% pleased with his work. He is very kind, professional and will not fill you with a bunch of BS like some surgeons will. Any other work I may have done in the future, I feel confident and safe to go see Dr. Case again.