So Far So Good - Tucson, AZ

I have had hooded eye lids that just kept getting...

I have had hooded eye lids that just kept getting worse. Over the last year they got so bad (for me) that I started looking into options. It is only Day 9 but I am happy so far! Cant wait to see my final results. I still have more than usual swelling because I caught a cold a few days ago so that is causing extra swelling in my eyes. But dr said all looks normal!

I am still recovering but figured this was a good point to start uploading pics and I will continue to post updates.

Ignore captions under pics

The site posted everything out of order. I don't see a place to edit the photos. Only delete then. The day listed in the middle of the photo is correct. Ignore the caption below the pics.

Pictures

Healing update

Tucson Oculoplastic Surgeon

My doctor was great! Made me feel very comfortable during my consultation. He gave me a couple of options and told me what was best. Explained in detail the results I would get with each option. He was experienced and had lots of pictures of his work. This made me feel much better. I had a consultation with another doctor before Dr Lo but I didn't get the good feeling I did with him. So glad I kept searching!