50 Year Old Mum of Three

Hello, I have tummy fat that has not improved...

Hello,

I have tummy fat that has not improved with exercise and an improved diet. I have made consultation appointments with three different offices that provide Coolsculpting. Reading reviews here has been very helpful and I would welcome any feedback on the procedure and its success.

Thank you.

3 days post Coolsculpting

PROCEDURE - I found the procedure to be comfortable and well explained. It was painful only when the applicator started sucking my skin and when the large "butter bars" were massaged back down by the nurse. Having all of my lower abdomen lasted 3 1/2 hours from start to finish.

POST - I have not had any bruising. I have had slight discomfort but not any real pain. I am very swollen and my belly resembles a 4 month pregnancy. My pants/shorts cannot be buttoned up. I am uncomfortable due to being bloated. I am exercising, eating health and drinking alot of water.

I am really looking forward to my tummy's swelling going down and the RESULTS! :0