I Am Going In! - Tucson, AZ

After 9 years since my abdominoplasty, I have...

After 9 years since my abdominoplasty, I have considered having my breast reduced as a consequence of breastfeeding two kids. I have volume and size but the elasticity of my breast doesn't allow me to wear certain shirts because my skin is loose. I have many friends who have both go for reductions, and augmentations, so I wanted a lift. After two previous consultations I finally jump at the idea...Well I finally have the courage and money to go get my breast lift and liposuction...will post before and after pics this weekend. Please send me good vibes for a speedy recovery, Thank you!

2days post op

Went in for the post surgery review and it went great. I love how Dr Maloney called me that night after I was sent home. He game me his cell phone number and I was able to text any question I had, in return he will call me to assure me it was ok and normal. I was able to shower with no discomfort at all, I was just a little tired. Attached check out my pics after 2 days... I apologized for the nudity but been numbed didn't help much, I just wanted to help you see that is not as bad as you might think. Love and light to all of you out there????

3rd day post op

I finally passed stool, and i feel so much better, even using the stool softener mx amount i wasn't able to, so I opted for an enema, oh man I feel great. I have been up and about and although Im ache still I feel like I can raise up and sit down or lay down a little easier now. I think I will be very happy with the results, I am all bruised up badly but that's part of the healing process. Attached are pics for day 3

17 days post op

I am able to be without pain meds all day as long as I'm not out with clients showing homes which requires me to be driving and on my feet all day. But if I do have customers I can spend up to 9 hours on somewhat manageable pain (I was in the ARMY) so then I get home put my feet up and I'll take some tea and my pain med for the night. Other than that I think I'm doing pretty good!

My Breast Look Like the Perky One Before my Two Kids and the Two Years of Breastfeeding!

I was so afraid of the scars, I went three times to see him, I have done with him liposuction and my tummy tuck 8 years ago, and since I loved the results I was going for my tummy tuck revision and since there was nothing to revise (I have a VERY FLAT Stomach) I decided to get quotes for liposuction on my back and asked for prices on the breast lift (3 times!) If I would have known that it was going to heal this beautiful and quickly I would have done it years before! Now Im considering a mini facelift :) Will keep you posted!

But seriously, if you want someone to do some work on your body you get what you pay for, and I don't regret a penny till this day! :)
xoxo

Pics 24 days

Healing beautifully!

Disappointed

Well is been 4 months and my breast is too big, I just wanted my breast lifted and fuller but not big! I cannot fit anything, I am a size bigger on breast and my back is not happy about it. Told the doctor and he said to give it a couple months?!?! I'm not happy at all I paid almost 13,000 and all I have is a very bad countour on my hips and thighs. Can't comprehend why, and huge breast that sag...I was expecting a one size smaller breast at least and perky. So my hips now have dents on the side of my flutes from where I got the liposuction and my breast is huge and sagging ???? I'm so afraid of going under again to get it fixed and how much it'll cost to fix the stupidity. I shouldn't have spend that money
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

He is NEVER to busy to answer my questions, and he even gives HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER to you in case something happens after you get discharge from your surgery! I consider him a confidant who knows my beauty secrets, hands down 4 procedures in 10 years, 2 at a time...Not one complaint, period!