Glad I Went with a Second Opinion - Tucson, AZ

I had been searching the Internet for a surgeon...

I had been searching the Internet for a surgeon with great before and after pictures. As a mother of two who breastfed both of her children I wanted my breast to look like they did before kids. One of my friends recommended me to her surgeon. My husband and I went to see him and he proceeded to tell me I would also need a lift bringing the cost over eight-thousand dollars. After our consult with him we were sent to a room where his secretary told us that we needed to put down a two-thousand dollar deposit before we left for the surgery. We were taken back by the fact that they gave us less then five minutes to make this decision. We declined to give them the deposit and I left feeling defeated about the situation and my body. Another friend told me about Dr. Maloney and we went to see him the next week thinking it would also be the same. Fortunately for us, he was extremely informative and personable. He also told me that I would not need a lift and recommended the right size for my body (this brought the cost to under five thousand). We expected to be shown into a room where we would be asked to pay a deposit but instead they told us to go home and think about out decision. I left Dr. Maloney's feeling better about myself and the big decision I was about to make. The day of the surgery he again went over what to expect after the surgery and answered any last minute questions. I am happy to say that I am extremely happy with the results and my breast look just like they did pre-baby.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

He extremely personable and he along with his staff are highly professional. The office called to see how I was after the surgery and you do not spend a lot of time waiting around to talk to someone.